Donate online by clicking the donate button or by sending a tax-deductible check or money order payable to “NCCIT” to:
NC Commission of Inquiry on Torture
P.O. Box 12584
Raleigh, NC 27605
The NCCIT thanks everyone who has donated to our campaign so far!
In addition to the $7785.00 contributed so far through Generosity.com, we have also received over $7900.00 via checks and Paypal during this campaign, bringing the running total to $15,000.00 out of the $25,000.00 goal!
During this crowdfunding campaign, we have come to recognize that our best advocate is YOU, our supporters. If you haven't already done so, please consider sharing this campaign with your friends and family and encourage them to support NCCIT. Every donation counts, no matter how large or small. (And remember, it is tax-deductible!)
NCCIT is a 501 (c) (3) organization. You can support our work by making a tax-deductible donation to us via PayPal:
Below is a list of suggested donation amounts and what can be covered by each of them:
- $50 – Cost of speaker travel to a public forum on torture
- $100 – Cost of a Hotel room for a visiting outside expert
- $500 – Cost to fly in a national expert or witness
- $1000 – Cost to fly in an international expert, witness, or survivor
- $2500 – Cost to purchase additional video equipment needed to document public events and hearings Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions, please contact us.